users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 3.1.2 and Centos 6 (RHEL6) Support

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 03:09:12 -0600 (CST)

Hi Joe,
Woohoo!! Tried the GF3.1.2 install and *updatetool *does now work on RHEL
6.2. :o)
However, there are still a few errors in the terminal behind the scenes (see
the bottom of this post) and I had to install this package as well:
libcanberra-gtk2.i686
Tried to install PackageKit (i686) to get rid of the other error message
(pk-gtk-module) but I wasn't successsful with that.
All in all tho it looks good on RHEL6.2.

Cheers

updatetool errors:
GlassFish Update Tool does not support running in "en_GB.utf" locale.
Attempting to use English locale.
(python:8165): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path:
"clearlooks",
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "pk-gtk-module": libpk-gtk-module.so:
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module":
libcanberra-gtk-module.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

--
[Message sent by forum member 'tequilamaya']