users@glassfish.java.net

Re: OpenMQ And Connection factories

From: Ed Bratt <ed.bratt_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 08:59:48 -0700

Stefaan
Connection Factories created via GlassFish Administration are owned and
managed by the GlassFish server, not by the JMS server. The Connection
Factory objects that are created and managed by GlassFish Server include
Java EE specific object definitions. Our original design goal for
GlassFish MQ was to provide a connection factory model that did not
require any Java EE.

We are considering how we might resolve this but for now, connection
factories created in GlassFish Sever are separate from those created via
MQ Admin.

- Ed Bratt