users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Stale files when undeploying web app on Glassfish 3

From: <hong.hz.zhang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 09:48:11 -0400

We did some investigation from our side but still don't have a good
explanation for what happened yet. We probably need to set up NFS from
our side also to simulate your environment to get to the bottom of this.
We are currently tied up with some higher priority tasks so the earliest
time we could take a further look at this would be mid April. Sorry
about the inconvenience, but we will try to look at this as soon as we can.