users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Stale files when undeploying web app on Glassfish 3

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 08:29:50 -0500 (CDT)

As an update. Today we tested to upgrade to GF 3.1.2 and it now seems to
work(!?). We tested installing on a NFS on both Suse and Windows and could
not find any problems. We browsed through the corrected issues in v3.1.2 but
could not find anything obvious. Could someone confirm that the behavior with
the undeployment of webapps has changed in v3.1.2. Since I can't find any
documentation pointing to changes in this area I fear that something has been
changed "by happening" and could as easily be introduced again in any
upcoming version. /Peter

--
[Message sent by forum member 'DMoniX']