users@glassfish.java.net

Scope of custom LoginModule

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 05:10:11 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, all.

I have a problem with my custom MyLoginModule class (wich extends
AppservPasswordLoginModule). In this class method authenticateUser() is
called every time when the server processes GET method from client (and every
time I have new instance of MyLoginModule). I thunk it's happen because
AppservPasswordLoginModule has a PerLookup Scope. But in my implementation I
need only one instane of MyLoginModule per session. And I woold like method
authenticateUser() (login method in superclass) called once. Otherwise
MyLoginModule won't work properly.

Is it possible?

How can I do that?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'prophe05']