users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJBTimer

From: Marina Vatkina <marina.vatkina_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 16:23:34 -0700

Non of the deploy/undeploy/restart operations can make the Timer Service
null in the middle of the execution. If the Timer Service wasn't
started, it wouldn't have allowed the application that uses timers to
start either. So something happened to the Timer Service, so it became
null during the run. If server restart doesn't help, it means that this
condition happens every time. There should be errors in the server.log
when this happens.

-marina