users@glassfish.java.net

MyFaces + Glassfish v3.1.2 + CDI

From: José Luis Cetina <maxtorzito_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 12:10:35 -0600

Hi im trying to run a project with MyFaces 2.1.6 + Glassfish 3.1.2 + CDI
(Weld). My project works fine with Mojarra 2.1.6 but if i try to run with
MyFaces i get this error:

*javax.el.PropertyNotFoundException: Target Unreachable, identifier
'indexLoginMBean' resolved to null *

As you can see i get a PropertyNotFoundException i see the problem is that
my bean (@Named) is not injected, i have the beans.xml in META-INF i have
too these 2 lines for work with myfaces, in glassfish-web.xml:

<class-loader delegate="false"/>
  <property name="useBundledJsf" value="true"/>

And i see this line: Severe: Both MyFaces and the RI are on your
classpath. Please make sure to use only one of the two JSF-implementations
(of course i can see in my classpath thath im using myfaces not mojarra).

Somebody can help, really this is so frustrating, and the problem is the
INJECTION of my bean:

Resume:
*myfaces + glassfish 3.1.2 + CDI + beans.xml = PropertyNotFoundException
(my bean annotaed with @Named) never get injected*
*mojarra + glassfish 3.1.2 + CDI + beans.xml = Works!!*

*SCJA. José Luis Cetina*