users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Looking for info on proxying GlassFish with Apache?

From: Oleksiy Stashok <oleksiy.stashok_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 14:42:53 +0200

Hi,

the timeout value might be changed in the domain.xml, like:

<protocol name="http-listener-1">
<http default-virtual-server="server" max-connections="250"
*timeout-seconds="40"*>
<file-cache></file-cache>
</http>
</protocol>

the same could be achieved with asadmin command like:

asadmin set
server-config.network-config.protocols.protocol.http-listener-1.http.timeout-seconds=40

WBR,
Alexey.