users@glassfish.java.net

Strange behavior of Glassfish (3.1.2)

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 10:35:22 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I use Glassfish 3.1.2 on a J2EE project containing EJB and using Struts.

I use 2 PC which execute the same version of the project.

The behavior is not the same on both computers. On one of them, it works, on
the other one, it fails. For example :

If I set in persistence.xml to create tables, NetBeans can't start the
browser, but if I go to the URL, it works.

I get these warnings :

1
2
3 ATTENTION: Multiple [2] JMX MBeanServer instances exist, we will use the
server at index [0] :
[com.sun.enterprise.v3.admin.DynamicInterceptor_at_6030f9]. ATTENTION: JMX
MBeanServer in use: [com.sun.enterprise.v3.admin.DynamicInterceptor_at_6030f9]
from index [0] ATTENTION: JMX MBeanServer in use:
[com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer_at_1de2bea] from index [1]
The biggest problem is that Struts Actions inject @Remote EJB, but on the bad
computer, I get NullPointExceptions and MarshalExceptions :

1
2 javax.ejb.EJBException: java.rmi.MarshalException: CORBA MARSHAL 1330446347
Maybe; nested exception is: org.omg.CORBA.MARSHAL: ATTENTION: IOP00810011:
Exception from readValue on ValueHandler in CDRInputStream vmcid: OMG minor
code: 11 completed: Maybe
Knowing that this code works on the other computer, I think it's a Glassfish
problem, or other conf, I reinstalled Glassfish but it didn't change
anything.

Do you have any idea about the problem ?

Thanks.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'Danicela']