users@glassfish.java.net

Re: DAS can't see remote instance as running when GMS can

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 08:51:58 -0500 (CDT)

Hey Tom,

The list-nodes-ssh outputs what seems correct to me, each instance is on the
host it should. And both nodes have their etc/hosts file defining the
hostnames and IP of each others and themselves.

I could think of a timeout for the DAS to register it but that would seem
very odd when even the DAS' log shows the ouput of GMS discovery with all
nodes and the ouput of the "start-local-instance" run via SSH on the remote
node.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'benjamin_m']