users@glassfish.java.net

taglib compilation problem (learning JSP)

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 13:45:17 -0500 (CDT)

 I have a problem when accessingn a jsp page with a <%_at_tablib ...%> I get
the following message:

======== HTTP STATUS 500 -

*type* Exception report

*message*

*description*The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it
from fulfilling this request.

*exception*

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: PWC6033: Error in Javac compilation for
JSP

*root cause*

java.lang.NullPointerException

*note* The full stack traces of the exception and its root causes are
available in the GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 3.1.2 logs.

.... GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 3.1.2

Other JSP pages do fine and the project compiles fine.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'prevost_michel']