users@glassfish.java.net

javax.resource.ResourceException: This Managed Connection is not valid as the

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 12:27:12 -0500 (CDT)

I need some help. I began getting this exception:

javax.transaction.xa.XAException:
com.sun.appserv.connectors.internal.api.PoolingException:
javax.resource.ResourceException: This Managed Connection is not valid as the
physical connection is not usable
I found Jagadish's blog [1] about connection validation and so I followed his
instructions. But I'm still getting these exceptions. I've read in other
threads here in the forum that I should be able to see in the server log
when the connection validation is done. I am not seeing this. I also don't
have a username or password in my jdbc connection pool definition.

What could my problem be?

[1]
https://blogs.oracle.com/JagadishPrasath/entry/connection_validation_in_glassfish_jdbc

--
[Message sent by forum member 'Meatwad']