users@glassfish.java.net

How can I make JerseyServletContainerInitializer call

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 01:08:56 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, this is sad_dok

Jersey in Glassfish registers jax-rs annotated service automatically on
startup.

JerseyServletContainerInitializer uses ComponentProviderFactory interface to
get resource instance.

JerseyServletContainerInitializer uses like PerRequestFactory and so on as
default.

And now jersey-spring library contains SpringComponentProviderFactory
implements ComponentProviderFactory.

I'd like to use SpringComponentProviderFactory to get resource instance.

But I don't want to contain description of dependency in my project.

I would like to complete all the configuration about this by the server.

How can I make JerseyServletContainerInitializer call
SpringComponentProviderFactory  ?

thank you.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'sad_dok']