users@glassfish.java.net

versioning question

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 12:26:24 -0500 (CDT)

I have a SLES deployment of glassfish, build tar several tar files which
contain several ear files which are deployed. I was wondering if there is a
way of displaying the version installed of the top level? Presently don't
contain any information in the manifest file for the ear or the top level.
Also not sure if it's better to have a simple CLI command to etract the
information of the deployed ear files or to render the information from a
GUI? Any suggestions or way forward are welcomed.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'zoso1900']