users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Stale files when undeploying web app on Glassfish 3

From: <hong.hz.zhang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 15:18:38 -0400

The particular issue that Tim mentioned previously was this one:
http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-18376

But it may or may not be related to the problem you are facing. If you
try to deploy/undeploy on a windows machine (without NFS mounting), does
it show the problem?

Your problem seems to be related to NFS, but we do not understand why
NFS could affect this yet (and why you did not have this problem with
v2). Could you try the following to give us some additional information?
Start with a clean domain, turn on FINE-level logging for deployment,
deploy the app, and then undeploy it. List the files in the
application/xxx tree. Stop the server. List the files again. Start the
server. Then send us the output from listing the files and also the
entire server log.