users@glassfish.java.net

ProgrammaticLogin in Mac Application Bundle

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 15:35:48 -0600 (CST)

Hi there,

I am trying to use the ProgrammaticLogin class in my Swing client for
Glassfish (v2.1). The problem is that I need to pass the location of the
appclientlogin.conf file to the JVM. How do I do this if the application is
located inside a MacOS X application bundle? I kow that Java treats the .app
bundle as a simple directory, but depending on the installation this
directory could be anywhere. Ideally I would reference the config file with a
relative path that is valid inside the bundle. Does anyone know?

Dirk

--
[Message sent by forum member 'dlemmermann']