users@glassfish.java.net

Unable to connect to database of type MSSQL: "RSA premaster secret error"

From: Abdo <hexlator_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 14:48:21 +0000

Hi team,

i'm getting this error every time i try connect to my *MSSQL 2008 R2*database:

> 1. *Unable to connect to database of type MSSQL*
> 2. *org.springframework.jdbc.CannotGetJdbcConnectionException: Could
> not get JDBC Connection; nested exception is
> org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create
> PoolableConnectionFactory (The driver could not establish a secure
> connection to SQL Server by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption.
> Error: "RSA premaster secret error".)*

i'm working on *Windows 7 32 bits* and my *JDK *is

> *C:\Users\admin>java -version*

*java version "1.6.0_31"*

*Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_31-b05)*

*Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 20.6-b01, mixed mode, sharing)*

the security policy files are already in* jre/lib/security* & im using *
sqljdbc4.jar** and the "Encryption connection"* checkbox is unchecked in
the SQL Server.

any suggestion ?
Thanks !