users@glassfish.java.net

The Eclipse plugin cannot communicate with the GlassFish server, status is

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 09:58:13 -0600 (CST)

Hi guys!

I'm using Glassfish 3.1.1 and until now I'm really satisfied in comparison to
JBoss...

Unfortunately, since today I get the following Error:

The Eclipse plugin cannot communicate with the GlassFish server, status is
:CREDENTIAL_ERROR
The Eclipse plugin cannot communicate with the GlassFish server.Status is
:CREDENTIAL_ERROR

When I start the server by command line it runs like a charm. Since today
I can't start glassfish from Eclipse. I've cleaned my domain1 from
(think) most temporary files, started and stopped the server clean by
terminal but it wont run from eclipse. I'm developing on Win7 x64 with
Eclipse 3.7 and Adapter for Glassfish 3.1.1. I also removed and added the
server several times in eclipse, no success. I've already searched for the
problem and made sure that Port 8080 is free, and it runs from terminal so I
have no idea. It just happened that it doesn't work anymore.

Help very appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

--
[Message sent by forum member 'Matthias.G']