users@glassfish.java.net

AsyncContexts STILL can't be committed in 3.1.2?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 04:26:02 -0600 (CST)

Am I the only one using AsyncContexts, the only one still experiencing this
bug, or am I just hallucinating?

This bug [1]was filed about two years ago and solved within a couple of days,
yet i'm still experiencing it. I've applied the patch given by oleksiys, and
upgraded aggressively all the way up to 3.1.2 to no avail. I've even opened a
clone [2]on the bug tracker that seems to have fallen by the wayside.

Is anyone else experiencing this, or is it just me? I consider it odd that
(apparently) no one else is running in to the bug, since I'm pretty sure the
problem stems from Glassfish because the same piece of code works in 3.0.!

[1]
http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-11359?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Aall-tabpanel
[2]
http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-11359?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Aworklog-tabpanel

--
[Message sent by forum member 'klawson88']