users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RuntimeException after relocating Glassfish installation

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 19:56:37 +0530

Hi,

I think it's a bug in our code which is not handling relocation of
installation or domain dir if there is an existing OSGi app deployed.
Here is a workaround:
Undeploy the OSGi apps before relocation and redeploy them after
relocation is complete. You don't have to remove the osgi-cache or
modify any files.

Would you mind filing a bug? It can be fixed quickly.

Thanks,
Sahoo