users@glassfish.java.net

jaxws migration from 3.0 to 3.1b43

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 14:41:20 -0600 (CST)

hello everyone could someone help me before I lose my mind complately

I use jdk1.6_29 I have an ear with  a war inside. The war contains a
servlet and a jax-ws web service with handlers . When I run it from intelliJ
IDE it works fine.

When I deployed it on 3.0 it used to give me the warning :

component referenced from annotation symbol cannot be found  symbol:
javax.jws.HandlerChain
location:  ...... but still proceded to deploy the endpoint.   Now I'm
trying to upgrade to 3.1b43 but I get an 'annotation processing failed
'error. The whole thing still works on 3.0. I installed metro 2.1 as I
 noticed there is no webservices-osgi in 3.1 but it did not change a thing.
I don't have any idea how to solve it. Can't get  usable info from logs. Can
anyone hint me?       thanks

--
[Message sent by forum member 'piernik']