users@glassfish.java.net

Re: MQ 4.4 or MQ 4.5 mqcrt1.dll does not work in Citrix

From: Amy Kang <amy.kang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 16:57:03 -0800

Since it's your LIBRA.EXE program calls the function GetProcAddress
[LIBNSPR4.DLL] that is complained 'could not be found', it seems that
you could try to temporarily eliminate other DLL dependencies one by one
from your LIBRA program to see if that helps you isolate the problem.
Other thing to check is to make sure you have used the NSPR DLLs comes
with MQ, not Firefox or other programs on the system.

amy