users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to call datasource in OSGI bundle?

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 21:36:26 +0530

Do you realize that what you are asking now is very different from what
you asked earlier? Last time, you mixed a build related problem with my
response to your NPE issue.

I think your problem is that you are using bundle goal of bundle plugin.
I suggest you follow the approach followed in our sample to have lot
less problems. If you keep ignoring this suggestion, I can't be of much
help, as I can't go through your pom.xml to figure out what's going wrong.

Sahoo