users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish 3.1.1 & ActiveMQ 5.5.1 - consume remote ActiveMQ message via MDB

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 01:14:25 -0600 (CST)

Hi Glassfish community, I just wanted to post a link to a question and answer
I posted on the ActiveMQ User forum. I was struggling to create an MDB in
Glassfish which consumed messages from a remote ActiveMQ server topic. The
post gives step by step details for setting up an MDB in Glassfish 3.1.1 that
consumes message located on a remote ActiveMQ message broker, using the
ActiveMQ resource adapter.
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Consume-Topic-messages-from-remote-MDB-ActiveMQ-5-5-1-amp-Glassfish-3-1-1-td4319980.html
I didn't want to repost, but thought I would add a link as I search these
forums in my search for a solution. Cheers, Ant

--
[Message sent by forum member 'AMB_enthusiast']