users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JMS/JMX information in an OSGi bundle

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 21:27:19 +0530

On Wednesday 04 January 2012 08:48 PM, Robert Weeks wrote:
> Seem my only solution besides constructing a URL (which I would rather use the factory) is to bundle all of these libs with my app and utilize Bundle-Classpath with them.
Apart from the ConnectionFactory related classes, the rest of your
dependencies look like classes containing constants like mbean attribute
and operation names. Can't you just package those classes in your bundle
(I am sure you know it's relatively straight forward using bnd) instead
of packaging the whole jar?

Thanks,
Sahoo