users@glassfish.java.net

PWC3999

From: Joao Cabral <jcabral_at_orientacao-lda.pt>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 15:57:05 -0000

I'm not sure if it's a Glassfish or a Primefaces problem , but I have this exception production environement (Solarix sparc) and I can’t reproduce on my development environment (w7 x32 and x64). All run Glassfish 3.1.

message

descriptionThe server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: PWC3999: Cannot create a session after the response has been committed

root cause

java.lang.IllegalStateException: PWC3999: Cannot create a session after the response has been committed

note The full stack traces of the exception and its root causes are available in the GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 3.1.1 logs.

I’ve already try all the workarounds that I found in the internet concerning this problem