users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to call OSGI service from managed bean?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 09:23:06 -0600 (CST)

Unfortunatly I'm in a hurry this time. I need urgent help to solve this
problem in order to solve this problem. Right now I'm having a big problem
with this issue and I can't continue the project that I'm working on. Please
Sahoo if you can help me I cannot continue the project without this working
example.

Here is the latest development code and error stack.

http://www.2shared.com/file/6PNtf2mH/NetBeansProjects.html

http://pastebin.com/3KX5ir90

Best wishes,

Peter

p.s by the way I'm sure that this example is interested to many people. I
will be glad if you publish it into your blog.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'rcbandit']