users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Path to custom default error page resources

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 04:22:55 -0600 (CST)

I just tried your recipe exactly, but now I don't even get the HTML page. (My
guess is that the ${...} stuff isn't honored). Have you tried to do this
yourself?

[quote=amyroh]I would put the custom default error page and image files in
the docroot directory (domains/domain1/docroot &
domains/domain1/docroot/images) and define the send-error_1 property with a
value "path=${com.sun.aas.instanceRoot}/docroot/404.html code=404". From your
error page, you can refer to your images files [/quote]

--
[Message sent by forum member 'tmpsa']