users@glassfish.java.net

Failed to deploy to glassfish, please help!?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 06:03:09 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

has anyone ever seen this error before?

Exception while preparing the app : javax.persistence.PersistenceException:
Exception [EclipseLink-28017] (Eclipse Persistence Services -
2.0.1.v20100213-r6600):
org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.EntityManagerSetupException
Exception Description: Unable to predeploy PersistenceUnit [AffableBeanPU] in
invalid state [DeployFailed]

I am trying to deploy an application using EJBs but I'm stuck at this
point.  I am using Glassfish 3.0.1 because I couldn't access the admin
console in 3.1.1 (im told its a known bug).  Surely 3.0.1 is able to use the
java persistence api?

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,

Alan

--
[Message sent by forum member 'asmith2306']