users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF 3.1.1: Minimal JARs needed ... stand-alone java client for remote EJBs

From: Cheng Fang <cheng.fang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 10:24:17 -0500

Hi Bernhard,

Which GlassFish jars are required on the client side depends on your
application and there is no one-size-fit-all minimum set of jar files.
For a simple remote EJB invocation, there are about 31 individual
GlassFish jar files that need to be present in client classpath. This
can change from release to release. One way to find out is to start the
client with -verbose:class option.

-Cheng