users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish installations Failling

From: Sathyan Catari <Sathyan.Catari_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 19:53:05 -0800

This seems to be a corrupted download as the installer couldn't extract
the needed files
to perform the installation. Some suggestions.

-Try running with "sh glassfish-3.1.1-unix.sh"
-Try to unzip the installer itself(unzip glassfish-3.1.1-unix.sh) to
verify the download
is not corrupted.

Thanks
Sathyan