users@glassfish.java.net

IE + SSL + Glassfish 3.1.1

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 09:48:38 -0600 (CST)

Normal 0 21 false false false PT-BR X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Tabela normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm
5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
Hi All,

We are upgrading our application from JAS + Jdk 1.5 to Glassfish 3.1.1
+ Jdk 1.6.30.
Our application use certificates for each login that is made on it.

On JAS, we never had a problem for maintaining the user authenticated but
doing some tests at the Developer environment we are facing a weird behavior
of the application.

When the user log in (using Internet Explorer 8.0) on the application using
the installed certified everything goes fine. During the navigation of the
user on the application suddenly it lost the certificate, without a cleaning
on cache or changing the certificate on the browser.
If I navigate the same application with the same certificate using instead
the FireFox browser, the problem do not show it up.

We are trying to isolate the problem and the first question in mind is if it
has something with the combination: IE + SSL + Glassfish.
Does anyone has passed with a problem like that on Glassfish? Does anyone has
some hint for me?

Thanks in advance.
Regards

--
[Message sent by forum member 'Evanwan']