users@glassfish.java.net

deleting keystore without keystore password?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 12:37:26 -0600 (CST)

We have a VM on RedHat with GlassFish 3.1.1 that we are using as a test
server.

original server: bndwsint01.example.org

new server: bndwsqa20.example.org

I noticed this INFO message in the GlassFish server.log file:

[#|2012-01-11T10:01:26.849-0800|INFO|oracle-glassfish3.1.1|javax.enterprise.system.tools.admin.com.sun.enterprise.container.common|_ThreadID=21;_ThreadName=Thread-2;|User
[] from host *bndwsint01.example.org* does not have administration access|#]

Not sure where that is coming from so I looked in the conf folder. I noticed
in the keystore.jks and cacerts.jks files it has bndwsint01.example.org for
CN.

This is what I would like to do:

Delete the default cert that we get with GlassFish but I do not have the
keystore password. We have an SSL cert that is on our production server.
I was thinking of installing it on this qa server.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

AR

--
[Message sent by forum member 'scAdaLL01']