users@glassfish.java.net

Has anyone gotten OAM integration working with GlassFish on Windows 64-bit?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 15:39:36 -0600 (CST)

 Hi,

I got GlassFish 3.1.1 working on Windows 2003 64-bit, with JDK 1.6 build 30
(64-bit), and I've been trying to get the integration with OAM working using
this:

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E18930_01/html/821-2435/gklem.html#scrolltoc [1]

I got through all of the steps, but after that, when I try to restart
GlassFish, I am seeing a NoClassDefFoundException in the server.log (this is
transcribed, as it's running on a VM, and copy-paste doesn't work):

[org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter]...PWC3989: An exception or
error occurred in the container during the request processing
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:

Could not initializae class com.oblix.access.ObConfig

at com.sun.glassfish.oamsam.OAMAuthenticatorSAM.initialize(OAMAuthenticatorSA
M.java:424)

at com.sun.enterprise.security.jmac.config.GFServerConfigProvider.createModul
eInfo(GFServerConfigProvider.java:234)

One of the things I'm trying to determine is if this integration is viable
with GlassFish (and Java) running on 64-bit Windows, so I was wondering,
would something like the above be cause by incompatibility between the OAM
JARs (which are, I believe, 32-bit Java) and the 64-bit Java/GlassFish?

Or, is it something else?  The procedures are somewhat involved, and I've
gone over them several times, double-checking, but it's still possible that I
messed something up :(...

Thanks,

Jim

[1] http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E18930_01/html/821-2435/gklem.html#scrolltoc