users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 3.1.1 https-listener for a cluster not working

From: Bernhard Thalmayr <bernhard.thalmayr_at_painstakingminds.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 18:15:56 +0100

Have you verified that the keypair configured for the listener does exists
on the instance?

Possibly it's not a secure socket yet ... you may verify this by doing a
telnet to that port and fire a HTTP-request manually...

telnet <ip-of-your-instance> 28181

if you get a 'connect' enter

GET / HTTP/1.0
<CRLF>
<CRLF>

if you don't get a 'connect', you may try 'openssl' client to see if
ssl-handshake works

openssl s_client -connect <ip-of-your-instance>:28181

-Bernhard

--
IT-Consulting Bernhard Thalmayr
- Painstaking Minds -