users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Debuging an OSGI/JAVA EE hybrid app on glassfish

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 10:07:47 +0530

Hi,

You always have the debugger as your last resort. To start glassfish in
debug mode, start glassfish like this:

asadmin start-domain --debug=true

I hope you have seen this document [1] which talks about some runtime
tools that you can use.

If you have any specific questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks,
Sahoo

[1] http://glassfish.java.net/public/GF-OSGi-Features.pdf