users@glassfish.java.net

Apache, Glassfish v3.1 and SSL

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 17:37:50 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I'm trying to get Apache and mod_jk using SSL along with Glassfish v3.1 .
My non-secured mod_jk connection to a Glassfish webservice works fine.  I'm
now trying to get this to work with SSL and I'm not having much luck.

In my glassfish log, i get the Error: Invalid request scheme for Endpoint
ClinicWebserviceBean. Expected http . Received https

This link:

http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E18930_01/html/821-2416/gfaad.html

Has some documentation about the mod_jk load balancer and SSL.  I'm not
really looking to use the load balancer part of mod_jk but should i just try
to follow those steps anyway?

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks,

Charles

--
[Message sent by forum member 'chachster']