users@glassfish.java.net

Re: can glassfish redeploy application without downtime?

From: Paul Davies <paul.m.davies_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 09:08:39 -0700

Hi,

The Quick Start Guide for Oracle GlassFish Server contains an example of
deploying an application to a two-instance cluster
<http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/E18930_01/html/821-2432/gkybx.html#scrolltoc>.
This example contains a schematic diagram of the sample cluster.

This example is omitted from the Quick Start Guide for GlassFish Server
Open Source edition because the example relies on feature that are
available only in the Oracle-branded edition, such as the load-balancer
plugin.

Regards,
--
Paul Davies| Principal Technical Writer|
Oracle GlassFish Server Documentation