users@glassfish.java.net

Re: connection leak on exception

From: John Clingan <john.clingan_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 11:30:49 -0700

Radim, I'm assuming you've recently engaged in a project using GlassFish (and believe me, we get it, you like Geronimo/Websphere).

The last few weeks you've been bashing GlassFish Server while simultaneously asking for help. That is not exactly the best means of getting help from the community, which IMHO has been pretty patient. I highly recommend you engage in more constructive discussions with those you are asking help of, lest you find yourself speaking to a brick wall.