users@glassfish.java.net

JMS not persistent messages

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 05:12:26 -0500 (CDT)

Hi all,

I would ask for a question, if someone can help me it is appreciated.

I'm using MDB through the default JMS provider of glassfish 2.1. I would
like to send a message to an MDB, but i need to be SURE that the message will
NEVER saved on the disk. I used the non-persistent delivery mode, this mode
tells me that i'm not sure that the message will be delivered, and this is ok
for me..  what for me is important is that the JMS provider will not save in
any case the message on the disk, on any database etc.. in few words i need
that the message will remain only in memory and will not persisted for any
reason.

Does anyone know that using non-persistent mode is sufficient or i have to
set other parameters or i have to use different and specific jms provider?

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'mostec']