users@glassfish.java.net

Re: problem with appclient

From: Tim Quinn <tim.quinn_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 13:53:38 -0500

Which GlassFish release are you using and what path did you install
GlassFish into?

Because the error message mentions "C:\Program" it looks as if the
blank in "C:\Program Files" is somehow causing a problem but I do not
remember seeing this problem myself or hearing about it with recent
GlassFish versions.

- Tim