users@glassfish.java.net

diverting from 32 bit glassfish to 64 bit glassfish problem

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 07:06:35 -0500 (CDT)

 Dear all users, Greetings,

 I have developed large web application using java. and deployed on the
server using 32 bit glassfish (java_ee_sdk-5_07-windows) and had been working
fine. but when I change the glass fish to 64 bit
(java_ee_sdk-6u3-jdk7-windows-x64-ml) and it deploy it (the war file)  well
and after we run the application it doesn't perform all the tasks as it ware
did it in glass fish 32 bit. for example we have a page called requested drug
approval page and on that page the approver login to that page and get list
of requests and when clicked on in one of the requested list the system
displays the detail of the request on the table. the example works fine in
glassfish 32 bit but not on the glassfish server 64 bit I mean up to
displaying the list of requested drug it workes but when you click on one of
the request it doesn't display the detail on the table. could any one help
us? Thanks.

for your information the glasfish 64 bit is installed on 64 bit OS(windows
server 2008). the application developed using netbeans-6.5.1-ml-windows JSP.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'melakubk']