users@glassfish.java.net

JMS MessageProducer.send() fails with no information

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 14:44:25 -0500 (CDT)

Calling MessageProducer.send() fails with the message below - and nothing
else in any of the logs.  When I try to step into the send() method with the
debugger I end up in InvocationTargetException with an Exception and not
information in the Exception about what caused it.

SEVERE: MQJMSRA_DS4001: JMSServiceException on send message:sendMessage:
Sending message failed. Connection ID: 4540529184632899072

There has got to be some more information available than this.  Has anyone
else seen this and figured out what the problem is?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'dwschulze']