users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF 3.1.1 - Instance - DAS - intercommunication - multihomed

From: Bernhard Thalmayr <bernhard.thalmayr_at_painstakingminds.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 09:37:49 +0200

Hi Tom, thanks a bunch for the info. I hope you're still doing fine.

I've tried this but das.properties still have the real-hostname of the DAS
box ...no matter which FQDN I use for '--host' when creating the instance.

Im my case DAS box has FQDN 'a' and 'b', GF-node has 'c' and 'd' .... I want
to use a specific network for 'server - intercommunication' ... you know
this old stuff ;-).

I create the 'node' using

asadmin ..... --host 'a' create-node-ssh --nodehost 'd' nodeX
asadmin .......--host 'b' create-instance --node nodeX i1

Best regards,
Bernhard