users@glassfish.java.net

Re: IDE Hot-deploy for OSGI hybrid Bundles

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 10:21:08 +0530

This is an excellent suggestion. You can configure GlassFish to monitor
you maven target directory like this:

Add a file called org.apache.felix.fileinstall-foo.cfg in
domain1/autodeploy/bundles/ with following content:

# Use mvn local repo dir instead of target dir, otherwise fileinstall
will try to deploy the target/classes as a bundle
felix.fileinstall.dir=/home/ss141213/.m2/repository/org/glassfish/fighterfish/sample.uas.api/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/
# Poll every second
felix.fileinstall.poll=500
felix.fileinstall.log.level=3
felix.fileinstall.bundles.new.start=true
felix.fileinstall.bundles.startTransient=true
felix.fileinstall.disableConfigSave=false

Everytime you run mvn install, the bundle will get redeployed.

You can as many such cfg files as one likes.

Sahoo