users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JavaEE 6: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 11:00:47 -0500 (CDT)

I tried undeploymeny, redeployment, autodeployment and everything possible
but nothing helped. Next day when I deployed the application, it somehow
magically started working with [jpa] engine listed with [web, ejb] engine. So
I left my application not working but next day it started working, I made no
changes in between. What changes am I supposed to trace down when I did not
make any? I think its  the bug java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-17295 [1]
that's causing the problem. I am using the zipped version of Glassfish 3.1.1.
I am looking forward to get this issue resoThanks for the reply.

[1] http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-17295

--
[Message sent by forum member 'docsk2002']