users@glassfish.java.net

issues deploying app

From: Michael Schouman <michael_at_schouman.info>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 10:54:14 +0200

Hi all,

I am having some trouble deploying an RESTful application using glassfish
3.1.

The webservice created is using a mysql database and this was quite a hassle
to get that running. Now that I don’t receive any errors on startup my
application wors, sort of.

I can use soapUI to access the wadl file but everytime I want to do a get I
get this error in the glassfish logs:

                Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: No database selected

I checked and double checked the settings in glassfish and I don’t see what
the problem is.

I have configured a JDBC resource and JDBC connectionpool.

In the connectionpool I configured the additional properties by filling in
the user, password, servername, databasename etc. The ping function also
tells me that all is well…

So now I am all blank, I don’t understand why this is happening. Are there
other places that I need to configure stuff?

--
Afstudeerproject: #LiveArtz
http://www.LiveArtz.nl