users@glassfish.java.net

Ear package including a War Module and without Ejb's.

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 13:17:05 -0500 (CDT)

Hi all, I have a question.
I have a Ejb module (session stateless) and deploy on glassfish v3.1 without
problems.
then have War module does lookup to the Ejb, this War is included in Ear and
deploy without problems.
then when run the Ear return the error "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
test/HeloRemote".
I was looking at the files generated on build, in the Ear package are Ejb and
War included.
EnterApp.ear
     META-INF
     Ejb.JAR
     Web.War

what would be configured to War use the Ejb into Ear package?
if include the Ejb into Ear module, need undeploy Ejb, and re-deploy Ear,
when run Ear this error disappear and woks OK.
another way is copy the Ejb into lib of glassfish, but necessary restart the
domain
what I have to do for an application Ear including a War MODULE and without
Ejb?.

it can be done separately?.
thank you very much
juan

--
[Message sent by forum member 'jealzugaray']