users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Role mapping issues with Glassfish 3.1.1

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 11:20:27 -0500 (CDT)

  Hello,

Thanks for your reply, I think your answer has been truncated, so I have not
the end of it.

I did lot of tests without success, then I noticed I checked "Default
Principal To Role Mapping" in default-config.

So I checked it in server-config instead of default-config, and then
authentication worked, but I still have issues

regarding the ability to have isUserInRole returning true for role names non
declared in web.xml.

I know it is the normal JEE behavior, but I found a way to have it working in
every application server I tested.

It seems that there are some way to achieve this with glassfish (I found some
pointer on google, that unfortunately give page not found now )

Best regards,

Arnaud

--
[Message sent by forum member 'amergey']