users@glassfish.java.net

Keys cannot be duplicate. Old value of this key property, nullwill

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 05:01:12 -0500 (CDT)

Hello,

Found an old topic (http://www.java.net/node/696500 [1]) simular to my
problem but there was no solution given. With Google there is no solution
too.

I am busy with my first application on Glassfish and when I try to redeploy
the application (through the console with the redeploy link on the
application line) after I restarted my computer I get the following error:

Error occurred during deployment: Keys cannot be duplicate. Old value of this
key property, nullwill be retained. Please see server.log for more details.
In the server.log there is nothing. On the window where I started the server
I get the following:

[#|2011-09-04T11:47:23.938+0200|SEVERE|glassfish3.1.1|javax.enterprise.system.tools.admin.org.glassfish.deployment.admin|_ThreadID=17;_ThreadName=admin-thread-pool-4848(1);|Keys
cannot be duplicate. Old value of this key property, nullwill be retained
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Keys cannot be duplicate. Old value of
this key property, nullwill be retained at
org.jvnet.hk2.config.WriteableView.setter(WriteableView.java:237) at
org.jvnet.hk2.config.WriteableView.invoke(WriteableView.java:148) at
$Proxy47.setName(Unknown Source)
Off course the exception goes on for much more lines ;-)

My /'solution'/ is to delete my domaain and re-create it. For 1 datasource
and 1 application this is possible but what if I have more and have it in
production? Has someone an idea? Perhaps deleting some files somewhere,
changing the domain.xml, replace the deployment file? What I notice is that
after the redeployment only the ejb and jpa agents are present for the
application. The others are gone.

Regards,

Marco

[1] http://www.java.net/node/696500

--
[Message sent by forum member 'marco_java']